Our Mission is to provide the best possible "community service" which lends itself to a safe environment for those who live in, work in, or visit the Town of Seekonk.
Our goal is to protect life and property with professionalism which is accomplished with well educated and properly trained personnel who are dedicated to the Community they serve.
Our mission can be accomplished through having a well trained, well equipped, and up to date firefighting force that will provide the Town with the best emergency services possible.
The Fire Department currently operates with 1 Fire Chief, 2 Captains, 1 EMS Coordinator, 8 Lieutenants, and 28 Firefighters. 5 additional Firefighters will be added to the roster in January 2024, bringing the department to 45.
View the Seekonk Fire Department Facebook page.
- Chief Sandra Lowery
- Captain Jeffrey Magill
- Captain Adam Dalessio
- EMS Coordinator Timothy Goodwin
Meet Your Firefighters
- Lieutenant William George
- Lieutenant Jonathan Martel
- Firefighter/Paramedic Kevin English
- Firefighter/Paramedic Brittney Sarasin
- Firefighter/Paramedic Adam Dawley
- Firefighter/Paramedic Michael Puhacz
- Firefighter Hayden Gallagher
- Firefighter Alexander Summerhayes
- Lieutenant Joseph Gibbons
- Lieutenant Kyle Laprade
- Firefighter/Paramedic Adam Clement
- Firefighter/Paramedic Joshua Medeiros
- Firefighter/Paramedic Russell Pray
- Firefighter/Paramedic Alex Pratt
- Firefighter Aaron Bento
- Firefighter Austin Prudente
- Firefighter Carolina O'Donnell
- Lieutenant Shaun Whalen
- Lieutenant Matthew Bradford
- Firefighter/Paramedic Stephen Sarcione
- Firefighter/Paramedic Edward Galley
- Firefighter/Paramedic Douglas Young
- Firefighter/Paramedic Alex Impagliazzo
- Firefighter Andrew Jacobs
- Lieutenant Adam Dalessio
- Lieutenant Edward Maher
- Firefighter Evan Akers
- Firefighter/Paramedic Edward Oliver III
- Firefighter/Paramedic Adam Colaianni
- Firefighter/Paramedic Andrew Cook
- Firefighter Thomas Silva