View the Online Voter Registration website.
It is the mission of the office of the Town Clerk to be a primary provider of information and quality services to the community and to work cooperatively and in coordination with the varied departments and groups while performing a myriad of tasks to achieve established goals and comply with state and local statutes.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Seekonk Town Clerk serves the residents of Seekonk through its function as the official record keeper for Town Meetings, Vital Records, and the Administration of Elections, and all voter-related activities.
- Maintaining records of amendments to the Town By-Law, and Zoning By-Law and references to accepted State Statutes
- Accepting the required postings for all public meetings
- Conducting the Annual Census and maintaining the voter lists
- Conducting all Federal, State, and Local elections
- Attempting to respond efficiently, accurately, and speedily to all requests by Town Officials, Boards and members of the public
- Issuing Marriage Licenses, Dog Licenses, DBA Certificates, and Yard Sale Permits
Records Found in This Office Are
- Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage Licenses
- Zoning Decisions
- Town Meeting Records
- Annual Town Reports and Special Reports to Town Meetings
- Lists of those who have served the Town of Seekonk in elective or appointive office.
Our office welcomes inquiries from all citizens seeking assistance/information in relation to services provided by the Town of Seekonk.
The staff will assist in redirecting your questions to the appropriate department.
Lorraine SorelAssistant Town Clerk
100 Peck Street
Seekonk Town Hall
Seekonk, MA 02771
100 Peck Street Seekonk Town Hall Seekonk MA 02771
Phone: 508-336-2920Fax: 508-336-0764
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
8: 30 am to 4:30 pm
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
8:30 am to 12 pm