Elections & Voting

Absentee Ballot applications are available in our office or on the Town Clerk page. If you want to be put on the permanent absentee ballot mailing list please fill out the form and check off "For all elections". If you know you will be out of Town for a certain election you can request an absentee ballot several weeks before an election. Remember If you are voting in a Primary and are Unenrolled (Independent) you must write down what party ballot you want.